You are watching: The jungle book questions and answers
1. Whereby is the jungle?
2. Why is the jackal taken into consideration one the the lowest animals in the jungle?
Because the jackal is a scavenger, prone to what is known today as rabies.
3. What physical difficulty does Shere Khan have with his body?
He is lame in one leg.
4. That is the an initial family presented in the book?
5. Where is the man-cub found?
In a shrub outside the cave.
6. Who finds the man-cub?
Mother and also Father Wolf.
7. What is the an initial things the man-cub go in the cave?
Begins to nurse v the wolf cubs.
(read all 180 short Answer Questions and Answers)
|This section consists of 3,905 words(approx. 14 pages in ~ 300 words every page)|
View a cost-free sample
More summaries and resources for to teach or studying The jungle Book.
View all Lesson Plans obtainable from piersonforcongress.com.
See more: Driving Distance From Richmond Va To Newport News Va To Newport News, Va
The Jungle book from piersonforcongress.com. (c)2021 piersonforcongress.com, Inc. All rights reserved.